About Well Refined
Well Refined is a values-driven remote marketing agency passionate about partnering with founders to launch their businesses. We believe that great ideas with excellent implementation can change the world.
We are the one-stop shop for founders to launch their business, online course, or voice. We offer 3 marketing packages based on proven strategies from our 10 years of serving clients. We’re committed to being as much a part of our clients’ brands as they are, helping carry the weight of gaining ground in their industry.
We are a team of creatives based in Raleigh, NC and New York City with members spread across the east coast. Our team is motivated by ideas that impact the world, collaborating with founders, and building brands that inspire. We aim to foster a collaborative community and strive for excellence in everything we do.
About the Role
This role is critical to the growth and success of Well Refined, and as such we are looking for someone who is not only a qualified candidate but a good cultural fit. You can find our values here. You will work closely with the Director of Accounts to provide updates on potential leads and the status of the sales funnel.
The ideal candidate will be a natural salesperson who loves to close leads, is a great fit culturally, and self-motivated. This position is part-time, fully remote, and is commission-based, receiving 10% of every closed sale. There is potential for growth into a full-time position.
You are a natural salesperson who loves to close leads and is a great fit culturally with the Well Refined team and management. You value excellence in all of your work. You must be able to develop a full understanding of the industry, Well Refined and our products, customer pain points and demographics, and the unique value Well Refined has to offer.
You enjoy the challenge of selling, the value of bringing great businesses to life, and are comfortable with a commission-based position. You are motivated, driven, and ambitious. You are a good communicator who is able to not only provide the unique value of partnering with Well Refined, but is also able to set customer expectations appropriately.
- Create and foster a relationship with potential customers
- Generate new leads
- Learn the industry, the company, and our products in order to appropriately communicate expectations with potential customers
- Have a clear, focused understanding of our ideal customer
- Understand customer pain points and demographics in order to address how Well Refined is the solution
- Track progress and share updates with the Director of Accounts on a weekly basis
- Communicate clear expectations of Well Refined products and value
- Represent the company well, setting cultural expectations
- Be prompt in communicating with leads and Well Refined team members
- Facilitate a clean handoff of a closed lead to an Account Manager
- Occasionally get re-involved with customer communication if necessary during a project to clarify a misunderstanding during the sales process.
- 10% commission on all sales
- Commission paid monthly in the month client invoice is paid. The commission will be paid in 3 month installments as the client pays their invoices.
Well Refined is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering and celebrating a diverse, inclusive work environment for all employees. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.
To apply, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.